5 Ways to Boost Male Fertility
Male infertility can be described as any health problem in a man that reduces the likelihood of his partner conceiving. Infertility problems are common among couples, with around 1 in 7 couples struggling with these issues.
Health problems such as low sperm production, abnormal sperm function, or blockages that prevent sperm from being released can contribute to male infertility. Other factors include illnesses, injuries, chronic health issues, and lifestyle choices that can lead to male infertility.
A couple can feel anxious and irritated when dealing with infertility issues; however, when a couple suffers from infertility, it does not always mean that the couple will not have a child of their own. There are treatments and procedures that can increase the chance of conception.
A healthy lifestyle and diet can also help increase male fertility. Try these 5 simple tips to boost your fertility.
- Exercise Regularly: Exercising regularly has many benefits including improving overall health, increasing testosterone levels and improving fertility. Many studies have shown that when men exercise regularly, they can have higher testosterone levels and better semen quality than inactive men. However, overtraining should be avoided as it leads to a decrease in testosterone levels, which causes an opposite effect. The right amount of zinc can minimize this risk.
- Quit Smoking: Smoking is bad for sperm in a number of ways and can have adverse effects. It makes sperm smaller and slower and damages their DNA. Smoking can also have a negative effect on the semen that is ejaculated with the sperm. Moreover, the fantasy about being a parent appears to be troublesome with continuous smoking.
- Get Enough Vitamin C: To boost the immune system, vitamin C is often taken. Antioxidant supplements such as vitamin C can help improve a patient's fertility and semen quality, including sperm count and motility; while reducing the number of deformed sperm. However, more controlled studies are needed to back up the claim.
- Relax and Minimize Stress: Stress can affect sexual satisfaction and fertility. Testosterone can be negatively affected when levels of the hormone cortisol rise due to prolonged stress. When cortisol levels rise, testosterone levels tend to fall.
- Getting Enough Zinc: Getting enough zinc is crucial to improving male fertility. You can get large amounts of zinc from animal foods like meat, fish, eggs, and shellfish. Taking zinc supplements increases testosterone levels and sperm count in people who are low in zinc. It also helps reduce elevated testosterone levels associated with excessive amounts of high-intensity exercise.
Infertility is not a rare health issue, it affects many men around the world. At AFD Pharma, we can help you deal with male infertility.
LYBER – M is a comprehensive male fertility supplement that consists of the marvellous stimulating ingredients like Astaxanthin, CoQ10, Lycopene, L-Carnitine and Zinc that helps in boosting the testosterone levels, improves sperm motility and quality, enhances stamina and energy, making you last longer and thus help in improving male infertility.
Couples who wish to start a family but are affected by male infertility can benefit the most from LYBER – M. It is meant to improve sperm concentration, motility and morphology. It is also effective in increasing testosterone levels, which in turn improves stamina, vigour, energy levels and strength.
Experience the joy of Fatherhood with LYBER – M, your trusted male fertility supplement.