Get a healthy liver with these expert-backed tips
Liver is one of the largest and the most important organs in the body. All the blood leaving the stomach and intestine goes into the liver. The liver then processes the blood and breaks down complex nutrients into digestible ones. As long as your liver works well behind the scenes, you won’t even notice how crucial its contribution is in protecting your body from harmful toxins.
Having a healthy liver is essential to your overall well-being. It performs around 300 functions in your body. With the current lifestyle shifts of socialising at clubs, ordering junk from food delivery apps and being seated in one place for prolonged periods of time, ensuring good liver health has become challenging.
Here are a few tips you can take into consideration to prevent liver damage and maintain good liver hygiene:
Eat a Healthy diet:
Your diet has a direct impact on the health of your liver. By including fruits and vegetables in your daily diet helps ensure you get your nutrition and fibre intake. It is also advisable to avoid refined carbohydrates such as donuts, white bread, etc. inclusion of a little meat, dairy, and fat can be helpful. You can even look for healthier alternatives in seeds, fish, nuts, and vegetable oils.
Maintain a Healthy Weight:
Make sure your weight is within the ideal BMI range of 18-25. Regular exercise and a good diet can help you reach your ideal weight. Consulting a nutritionist or dietician to understand your body's needs and metabolic type can also be helpful. A personalized nutrition plan is the certain way to make a big change in your body.
Practice Safer Sex:
Protect yourself and your partner from any sexually transmitted diseases by maintaining hygiene. Hepatitis C is one of the STD that is spread when a person comes in contact with other persons’ bodily fluids which can directly damage the liver and cause irreversible damage over time if left untreated.
Drink in Moderation:
When you drink, your liver shuts down all of its other functions and focuses only on breaking down alcohol and removing it from your system. Daily drinking can impair liver function and lead to fatty liver problems over time. Drinking can also encourage the growth of bad bacteria, which can affect the overall health of your liver.
Most children have already been vaccinated against hepatitis A and B. However, many adults are unvaccinated. Talk to your doctor to find out if you need it. It is especially important if you have weak immunity or shows signs of liver damage.
To help you navigate through liver problems, experts at AFD Pharma have come up with the perfect solution to add to these measures.
Livocumin is a hepato-protective and stimulant that cleans, detoxes and repairs liver functions. The all-natural formulation of Livocumin makes it a reliable anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory medicine to aid the detoxification processes of the liver.
Benefits of Livocumin
Livocumin is a hepatoprotector that: Cleans, detoxes and repairs liver naturally Reduces Liver fat Aids in the management of MAFLD Prevents gallstones
Key ingredients of Livocumin
- Curcumin - Curcumin is a therapeutic agent for the associated conditions of NAFLD, including obesity, dyslipidemia, and impaired fasting glucose.
- Adraka - The ginger supplement may be used as a complementary therapy along with existing therapies to reduce insulin resistance, liver enzymes and inflammation in patients with non-alcoholic fatty liver.
- Katuki - Katuki contains an important enzyme, known as 'kutkin' or 'picroliv' in a high quantity which ensures good liver function, cleanse out the toxins and limits your exposure to the bad germs which can impact functioning.
- Maricha - Maricha improves the function of the digestive tract, helps in digestion and alleviates symptoms of indigestion, flatulence, constipation, and disorders of the liver.
- Amalika - Amalaki is helpful for a wide variety of health problems, improving the healthy functioning of the liver, heart, brain, and lungs.