Managing Menopause: 5 Tips for women in their 40s
What is menopause?
Menopause is a big change that every woman faces in her life. The women in the ages of 40 to 50 experience a drastic drop in their reproductive hormones. It is particularly noticeable when a woman has a 12-month gap since her last menstrual period. Menopause affects women physically, psychologically and socially. Hot flashes, night sweats, osteoporosis, insomnia, irritability, mood swings, restlessness and vaginal dryness are very common in this phase.
Navigating life with the challenges of menopause can be very excruciating on the wellbeing of a woman.
Here are 5 tips for menopause management and how you can take care of your wellbeing from the problems during menopause:
Cool off hot flashes:
Hot flashes are common during menopause. Identify the cause of your hot flashes and cool them down by staying hydrated and regulating room temperature. Avoid spicy foods, caffeine and alcohol. Any type of food that can lead to high body temperatures should be avoided.
Get enough sleep:
Adequate rest is the most important during menopause due to the physical and psychological strain it puts on your body. Being well-rested should be a priority of every woman on menopause. Getting at least 8 hours of sleep is crucial for the body to repair the wear and tear of the day.
Eat a balanced diet:
Consume a variety of pulpy fruits, fresh vegetables and whole grains. Limit your intake of saturated fats, oils and sugars. Get evaluated or see your doctor about calcium or vitamin D supplements to supplement your body's daily needs. Know more on: What foods boost your estrogen levels in your body?
Strengthen the pelvic floor:
Strengthening the pelvic floor muscles can help prevent urinary incontinence. It also helps your body support the uterus, bladder, and bowels. Kegel exercises also reduce the pain from cramps.
Smoking increases the risk of cardiovascular diseases, cancer, and a range of other health problems. It can also increase hot flashes and may speed up menopause.
To help women during the ups and downs of menopause, experts at AFD Pharma have come up with the perfect solution to add to these measures.
Neugracia is a multivitamin and multi-mineral supplement meant for the management of perimenopause symptoms, premenopause symptoms and postmenopause symptoms. Women in their menopause age between 40s and 50s benefit the most from the combined powers of primrose oil, borage seed oil, and bioflavonoids in Neugracia’s one tablet.
Benefits of Neugracia:
Neugracia is a one-stop solution for all menopause symptoms because it:
- Improves collagen production
- Helps manage menopausal symptoms
- Acts as an antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and antidiabetic
- Helps manage menopause problems like stress and mood swings
- Supports nervous system during hormonal transition
Key ingredients of Neugracia:
- EPO & borage seed oil: EPO & borage seed oil helps manage menopause symptoms like weight gain, hot flashes and night sweats. The benefits of Evening primrose oil for belly fat are well known. Borage seed oil is rich in essential fatty acids that help regulate the body's immunity and resolve joint inflammation.
- Citrus bioflavonoids: Citrus bioflavonoids act as a vascular protector due to their antioxidant property.
- Vitamin E: Vitamin E helps in improving cyclical mastalgia
- Vitamin B: Vitamin B reduces menopausal stress and mood swings. It also supports the nervous system during hormonal transition.
- Mg, Mn, Zn, Se, Cu help in bone metabolism and act as an antioxidant.